Whether you have been using QuickBooks for awhile or are just starting out, everyone will take something away from this two-day class.
• Getting starting with QuickBooks and purchasing the right version
• Setting up QuickBooks
• Working with Lists
• Working with Bank Accounts
• Receiving payments and making deposits
• Entering and paying bills
• Using other accounts in QuickBooks
• Entering sales information
• Analyzing financial data
• Setting up inventory
• Tracking and paying sales tax
• Estimating and progress invoicing
• Customizing forms and writing QuickBooks letters
The Payroll Processing Class includes set-up issues and processing options, and the filing of quarterly and annual payroll forms with QuickBooks.
Each participant will receive the 287-page QuickBooks Training Manual as part of the class. Lunch will be served on Saturday free to all participants. One participant will receive the QuickBooks Pro software, a $249 value, for FREE! All other participants will receive a coupon for 20% off QuickBooks Pro, Premier or QuickBooks for Mac. All demonstrations will be done on the projector screen, so laptops are not required for this class.