St. Anthony’s 31st Lebanese Food Festival Set for May 15-17, 2015
The 31st annual Lebanese Food Festival hosted by St. Anthony’s Maronite Catholic Church will be held Friday-Sunday, May 15-17 2015, on the church grounds next to Innsbrook at 4611 Sadler Road, Glen Allen. Hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday.
• Rain or Shine Facility
• Free admission and Free parking.
• Food, Desserts, Music and Folk dancing.
• Try our newest cultural dishes.
• More information is available For general information, call (804) 346-1161 or (804) 270-7234 or e-mail Festival@StAnthonyMaroniteChurch.org
• Web site: www.StAnthonyMaroniteChurch.org.